Friday 10 June 2011

Strawberries and Cream

After my debate last night between Strawberries and Cream and Country 2 City to blog under my beautiful friend and work colleague Dilys brought me the most beautiful cup cake today called Strawberries and Cream, from Angel Food Bakery tucked away in the heart of Brighton's lanes

After hearing so much about 'the cup cake shop' from friends,customers and a feature in Vogue I could not contain my excitement when I returned to the office to a little white paper bag neatly tapped up with the 'Angel Food Bakery' sticker sat on the desk. I have to say I've never taken so long to open any thing, I went picture happy and slowly peeled of all the tape not wanting to disturb what was inside....






I can honestly say it was the best cup cake going, still slightly warm from it being made with a runny jam center, the largest topping of butter icing with half a strawberry neatly placed on the top.
If you are every in Brighton make sure you play them a visit, what will you choose from the daily cup cake menu?



No comments:

Post a Comment