Thursday 4 August 2011

The Beauty Of Continental Food.

Last week I went to Paris for the end of the Tour de France, while I sieve my way through over 2500 photos I thought I would share some of my favourite french food treats. 


I find continental food so much more appealing and well presented than in England, patisseries are so much more creative and fresh fruit and veg more vibrant and unusual.  


My weakness being macarons, which are so easy to pick up in France but in England are a lot more of a struggle to find unless you have Laduree at Harrods on your doorstep.

































Apart from my obsession with Macarons, I fell in love with MyBerry.

Tucked down the old back streets of Paris behind the Notre Dame I stumbled across this delightful store selling fresh frozen yogurt and smoothies.
The store is filled with little pots of sweets and bowls of fresh coulis and fruit to top your frozen yoguart with. 

I went for a medium sized one with fresh raspberries, mixed berry coulis and a sprinkling of dark chocolate. I have to say the combination was perfect as well as being low in calories.







1 comment: