Sunday 14 August 2011

A Laduree treat.

As you probably already know I spent a few days in Paris the other week, wandering around the city with my family and enjoying time away from work. 


I spent little time shopping but there was one place I could not resist, the Laduree shop. Nestled inside the grand walls of Versailles with its powder green signature boxes and trees of almond, egg and sugar coloured buttons. 


So I may have a little obsession with Macarons, but how can you resist the two little buttons sealed together with a garnish of strawberry jam or Nutella depending on the mood your in? and in the heart of Paris where it all first began. 


As well as a small stock up of Macarons I also treated myself to a few everyday life necessities; post-its, a key ring and a cool-bag for those summer picnics in the country.
























If your ever in Paris or passing Harrods in London, be sure to treat yourself and ask for it to be gift wrapped, every girl deserves a treat and nothing beats getting home opening the green bag to a beautifully wrapped parcel complete with tissue, ribbon and bows. 



No comments:

Post a Comment